Who We Are
At Hunters Glen we Think Biblically, Live Purposefully, Embrace Diversity, and Pursue Maturity. We affirm that salvation is found only through a personal faith in and relationship with Jesus Christ. We are passionately committed to sharing the good news of Jesus Christ both here in Plano and around the world.
Hunters Glen is committed to the proclamation and exposition of God's inerrant Word. Subjects like the belief that Adam and Eve were real people, the miracles of the Old and New Testaments accurately reflect the historical activity of God, and that salvation is found in Jesus Christ alone would be some of the doctrines that characterize our church.
Our Mission :
Real People Sharing A Real Jesus.
“To make God’s name great by passionately fulfilling the Great Commission”
We Think Biblically
We are committed to teaching others how to live with a biblical worldview, where we both understand and interpret the world around us through the lenses of biblical truth.
- The Bible will be the source of our spiritual nourishment.
- The Bible will be at the center of our homes.
- The Bible will inform how we live, work, and play.
We Live Purposefully
We believe that abundant and eternal life is found only in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We are committed to helping others discover three life-changing commitments:
- To personally embrace Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- To learn how to share the message of Jesus with others so that they may also embrace Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- To live with a gospel-centered awareness so that we may deliberately, consistently, and passionately share the gospel of Jesus in our homes, our neighborhoods, our schools, and our workplaces.
We Embrace Diversity
We recognize that God is the Creator of all people, and that He delights in the differences that His human creatures possess. We see the ethnic diversity in our region as a part of God’s plan for the evangelization of people from all nations and languages. We endeavor to:
- Build relationships with people from all ethnic or national backgrounds
- Treat them with respect by demonstrating the love of Christ
- Embrace them as fellow believers and join with them in fulfilling the Great Commission both in our region and around the world
We Pursue Maturity
We believe that Jesus provided us with a pattern to follow when He chose twelve disciples and poured His life into them by helping them both to understand and live out Kingdom priorities. No human being was designed to live life in isolation of others. It is through God’s church, that we can and should develop meaningful relationships, find belonging, and encourage one another to a life of faithfulness to Jesus.
- We will help one another to identify his or her particular spiritual gift and to find a way to use that gift through local church ministry.
- We will challenge one another to invest time in the personal discipleship process of other believers so that we may help them to embrace Christ more passionately and grow in maturity in their own spiritual journey.
- We will encourage one another to volunteer their time, energy, and resources in the life of God’s church through “hands-on” ministry, faithful stewardship, and the work of missions around the world.